Two issues have come about and will be fixed in the next release:
- Register button link on “About” window is not valid. Correct link should be: http://statbook.pachysoft.com/register.html
- Display BUG: On Windows builds, Edit field buttons are not visible in some situations (Roster, Games, Statistics lists)
A new release of Statbook has been posted which addresses the “Error occured: PRIMARY KEY must be unique” error message when trying to import a 2.0 version of Baseball Statbook.
Statbook has been updated to 3.0.4 (Download Link). This release fixes the “checkbox” bug and also adds some new functionality:
- Added ability to Import 3.0 files which also allows you the option of not deleting existing file contents
- Added ability to renumber games based on current sort of Games List
- Added preferences to format and sort submenus (Popup menu) on Reports (This is for Player and Game (boxscore) type reports)
Be sure to checkout the release notes.
Thanks to everyone who submitted bug reports.
One of the most requested features for OfficePool and Statbook has been to set up a Blog so, without further ado… The main focus will be to announce software updates and to discuss features which may not be clear to the users of Statbook and OfficePool.